Happy Valentine's Day in advanced ! :D

POSTED ON: Sunday, February 13, 2011 @ 10:39 PM | 0 comments

Went to baby's house just now to seek for his help D: -for maths and chem.

Played with baby's bing bing just now and the sharp sharp thing went into my thumb ! D:
Had a hard time taking it out and it's painful :'(
But i still loved bing bing a lot ! :P haha.

Bought a Adidas shirt for baby, actually wanted to surprise him tomorrow for valentine,
but he went to search for my bag ! :< chou baby.
And i had no choice but to give him today -.- Baby is always this cute :) hehe.

It's our last match against YCK secondary tomorrow.
Babes, let's play together as a team alright ? =)
Jiayouuuu !

I made for baby de card ^^ yes, that's my real kiss =D heheee.


















← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...